I am Atefeh Mohammadi a Graphic Designer with a demonstrated history and education in Islamic calligraphy and Arabic Type design. In addition, I taught these fields at Tehran›s universities. As a researcher I’ve always been sensation about solving Arabic calligraphy problem with typeface technology. Therefore, I have some articles and presentations about this issue.
-The second place in The SarveNoghre international biennial-Persian Font Design.
-The First place in Behance biennial-Persian Font Design
-Participate in Honar Javan Exhibition-Poster Design.
– Mohammadi, Atefeh , Tooba Shahriar, and Sareh Malaki (2019) A Comparative Study of the Rules and Objectives of Typeface in the Nastaliq. The International Journal of Visual Design 13 (4): pp1-21. doi:10.18848/2325-1581/CGP/v13i04/1-21.
– Mohammadi, Atefeh , Sedaghat Jabbari (2018) A comparative study of Tahoma and the structural principles of Persianscript. Honar-hay-ziba Honar-hay-tajassomi 23(3):pp65-74.
– Mohammadi, Atefeh (2019) “Persian Font’s Readability on virtual space”:2019, The sixth biennial of Sarve Noghre, Tehran, House of Iranian Artists
– Mohammadi, Atefeh (2020) “A Comparative Study of the Rules and Objectives of Typeface in the Nastaliq”, Fifteenth International Conference in Design Principle & Practices, Universidad de monterrey, Mexico.
– Mohammadi, Atefeh (2020) “A comparative study of Tahoma and SegoeUI Arabic and the structural principles of Arabic script”, ATypI 2020 All Over: A Virtual Event
– Asadollahi, Mostafa, Atefeh Mohammadi (2017). Graphic design in visual communication-Environmental graphic design, Tehran, Fatemi Publications